Quba & Co are currently recruiting for full time Store Manager to join our team in Padstow.
Quba & Co is a growing lifestyle retailer with a nautical heritage. Founded in 1996 in Salcombe, Devon our stores are predominantly in the South West of England with further plans to expand the store portfolio and a growing online presence. We specialise in jackets created from reclaimed canvas sailcloth, while expanding our offering over the years to produce a wide range of premium nautical inspired clothing and accessories for both men and women (and dogs!).
Whether you work in one of our beautifully designed stores, our head office or one of our warehouse buildings, all our staff have one thing in common; a passion for our brand and pride in being part of the Quba & Co journey.
As a Store Manager, it is your job to lead the team and store to success. Managing your space with the customer at the heart of what you do, you will be passionate about creating an exceptional atmosphere for both staff and shoppers alike.
- Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be ultimately responsible for the performance of your store. Using your strong commercial acumen to achieve the best sales results is the norm.
- A keen eye for detail, you will be able to understand and achieve targets, while motivating others to do so.
- A passion for developing teams, you will be able to train and grow your staff members, being an inspirational and motivating character will be pivotal to your success within the business.
- While it is preferable that you have some managerial experience, we want to hear from enthusiastic and dedicated individuals.
- You’ll understand that managing our stores is all about passion and teamwork. A willingness to give 100 percent to your duties is a must.
As a Store Manager, aside from working within a progressive and developing business you will be entitled to;
- Up to 25 days Holiday per annum
- Employee Uniform
- Generous Employee discounts.
- Pension contribution.
This is truly an exceptional time to join our brand, if you think you could share our passion and want to join a developing British brand then please apply!