Are you looking for a role that will provide you with regular shifts for the upcoming summer season, alongside the opportunity to take pride in your work and go home knowing that you have done a good job?
If so, then you are in luck as a cleaning position with us can give you all of these things.
If you are someone with excellent attention to detail skills, high standards and take pride pride in doing the job to your bet ability every day, then this is the perfect job for you.
What are the main duties in this role?
- Cleaning and restocking designated facility areas.
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming & mopping
- Washing, disinfecting, & sanitising
- Carrying out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks
- Notifying management of deficiencies or repairs needed
- Stocking and maintaining supply of customer goods and cleaning supplies.
What qualifications will I need?
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good self organisational abilities
- Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
- Ability to work unsupervised or within a team and to delivery quality work
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities
Great rate of pay available on request and is subject to age.
Accommodation is available - please ask for details.
Start date: May 14th 2021
End Date: Beginning of September 2021 (exact date tbc)
Contract: Temporary short term fixed date contract
All enquiries: please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and make sure you include your contact details.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!