Transaction Manager - About the Role:
Purely Automotive Recruitment Ltd proudly offer a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Transaction Manager to join our client based in Falmouth, Cornwall. Our client is a very well-respected Automotive Franchised Dealer Group operating prestige vehicle brands across their business.
You will be immaculately presented, articulate and a motivated individual. You will be providing customers with the highest standard of customer care, assisting with their vehicle purchasing experience, offering advice and assistance with finance, insurance and accessory products within the defined operating, and financial guidelines. At the same time, you will be focussed on delivering 100% of set volume & profit targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
As Transaction Manager you will be part of a successful team responsible for the sales of both New and Used Vehicles. You will be working in a great environment within an established team for a very successful business.
Skills and experience you will bring to the Transaction Manager role:
• Previous experience in the motor trade is essential preferably already as Business Manager or equivalent Sales Controller level.
• You must be able to display a track record of achieving sales targets, achieving high levels of customer experience within a retail franchised car dealership or a similar sales role within the automotive industry.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to quickly build genuine lasting rapport with customers.
• You must also be able to present and deliver strategic plans to the management team to assist the business achieve and exceed their objectives.
• Full UK driving licence required with no spent - disqualifications for insurance purposes.
Our client provides a fantastic working environment and is committed to developing talent and building careers. They will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. A competitive salary and bonus remuneration package awaits the right candidate for this position.
To Apply now! please upload your C.V. by clicking or contact Jason Shenton at Purely Automotive Recruitment for a confidential discussion on: (phone number removed)
Purely Automotive Recruitment is a dedicated Motor Trade / Automotive Industry Specialist Recruitment Company