Lizard Point Holiday Park is changing!
With a refurbishment in excess of £3 million and a new management team in place we are looking for the best candidates for a number of departments throughout the Park. If you are a hard working people person, enjoy working in teams and want to be the best we want to hear from you!
We are delighted to be recruiting a customer focused Receptionist to join the team at our Lizard Point Holiday Park.
Reporting to the Owner & Guest Experience Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Support on park “book before you leave” and upgrades as well as telephone generated enquiries
- To display a friendly, positive attitude to all customers to ensure customer satisfaction levels are maintained
- To ensure all guest enquiries, including telephone calls are answered efficiently
- To ensure that all Administration work is kept up-to-date, including bookings, cash reconciliation, arrivals and filing, Duty Manager report sheets, Maintenance and Housekeeping report books
- To operate tills as per company policy
- To promote sales within all departments on park
- To report any maintenance, structural and mechanical defects which may have an impact on the operation.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!