Treyarnon Bay Holidays are a family run business located on the beautiful North Cornish Coast.
As front of house/receptionist you will be our guests first point of call at our holiday business and will yourself be well presented. You will be responsible for welcoming our guests who are staying in our caravans, cottages and camping fields at our stunning reception location.
We are looking for:-
- Previous Reception experience is essential – minimum of 2 years
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and a good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft systems
- Ability to work in a sometimes busy and noisy environment
- Dealing with changeovers
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to effectively interact with management, staff and guests in a professional manner
- Be a team player as well as an individual worker
- To be well presented and represent a high standard of competence at all times
- Confidence in dealing with difficult situations positively.
- Full drivers licence required
You will be good at multi tasking all front-desk activities, including check ins, check general enquiries about the local area and the park and answering phone calls including other duties as needed. You need to be able to use our booking system of which training will be provided. You will be working as part of a team and also be a proactive individual, taking pride in your work.
Ensuring the front desk welcomes every guest positively, and with a helpful, knowledgeable, efficient and professional approach. You will act with a ‘can do’ attitude to any duty.
Job Length: 7 months
Working days: 5 days - Tuesday to Saturday
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
£11.00 per hour
Plastic shield at work stations
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place