There is a requirement for an experienced and skilled Maintenance Team Member with strong organisational skills to join the team on a very busy Visit England 4 stars accredited holiday park.
You will be responsible in assisting the Maintenance Manager in of all aspects of the Maintenance Department.
You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and buildings and ensure facilities are tidy, safe and functional. Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and some technical knowledge. You must possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
You will strive to maximise every opportunity to improve park and business performance whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
- Ensuring all areas meet with the high expectations of our customers
- Ensuring safety of customers and staff
· Enforcing relevant legislation (health and safety, hygiene, fire etc)
- Prove all the above by completion of check sheets
- Conduct general internal and external Park maintenance
- Liaising and working cohesively with other departments
- Liaising with direct Line Manager and escalating any issues or complaints
- Assisting in general administrative work
- Assisting in the de-Siting and siting of caravans and associated services
- Install and maintaining appliances and equipment
- Maintaining on site vehicles, buggies mowers etc.
- Use of Book Now logs to manage effective maintenance
- Assisting grounds up keep
- Proven experience on a holiday park environment
- A can-do, will-do person who completes tasks.
- Assertive, diplomatic and “hands on”
- Excellent Communication & Organisation Skills
- Quick-witted with good analytical skills
- Ability to work to the needs of the business
- Have a basic knowledge of electrical/Plumbing/Carpentry/Wall Tiling/Decorating skills
- Advantageous to have gas certificates and to have completed caravan siting courses etc
- Ability to perform minor fixes and repairs
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Physical stamina and dexterity
· Must have Full Driving licence.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fantastic team environment
- Discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Discount on food & drink
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Accommodation may be available