Launceston College are looking for Learning Support Assistants to join their team.
The role is a pro-active one in the support of students’ educational, social and physical needs; to support the curriculum and the College through the provision of assistance to the teacher in the practical organisation of class activities and small group work.
We will offer:
- ●A modern, well equipped expanding college with outstanding facilities.
- ●A large team of dedicated and committed staff.
- ●A culture which seeks to be fair, developmental, and supportive of staff and pupils.
- ●A large support network across the primary and secondary settings.
- ●A focus on staff wellbeing.
- ●Generous pension and holidays.
- ●Attractive pay and opportunities to develop skills across the Trust.
- ●Support from cross Trust systems and leaders.
There are various part time and full time roles with good flexibility for the right candidate, available on a term time only basis, October 2021 start fixed term until July 2022.
Grade B £9.26 per hour (£17,875 FTE)
To apply for this job, please download and complete the application form from our main recruitment page at www.launceston-college.sch.uk/vacancies/
Closing date: Monday 11th October 2021, 9am
Launceston College Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to DBS clearance and appropriate pre-employment checks.